Welcome to J-D Strong Consulting, Inc’s web site. J-D Strong Consulting is proud to be your Spokane, Washington and the Inland Northwest’s Independent Apple Certified Professional. We are Certified Members of the Apple Consultants Network, an Apple Authorized Reseller and an Apple Authorized Service Provider, offering Value-Added Apple Macintosh sales through our retail location, Strong Solutions – Apple Mac Sales & Service. As an Apple Authorized Service Provider, we also provide in-house AppleCare Warranty repairs on your Mac Computers. This tool belt of Certifications and Memberships allows us to provide your business with a complete Apple Macintosh Solution in the Spokane, Washington area. Have a mixed environment? That’s OK, we speak Windows and Linux as well.
Who are we?
J-D Strong Consulting has been in operation since May of 2003. We are proud to have opened our retail store front, Strong Solutions – Apple Mac Sales, Service & Consulting in April 2009. We try our best to keep costs low and provide you the best possible on-site and remote support service.
Jack-Daniyel Strong, President, is our lead and senior specialist. He holds the Apple Help Desk Specialist (ACHDS), Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT), Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC), and Macintosh Integration Basics (MIB) certifications. Jack has a wide-range of skills and experience in server and client management, web site development, web application development, database development and all things iOS. View Jack-Daniyel Strong’s profile.
Kevin Ruff, manages our service and repairs. He holds the Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT), and Macintosh Integration Basics (MIB) certifications. Kevin will help you get your Mac, iPad, or iPod running in tip top shape. See him for your upgrade and repair needs.
What do we know?
- We Know Macs!
- (and Windows and Linux, too.) We can help you better manage your Mac business network whether you have 1 or 1,000 computers. We specialize in creating secure and flexible environments for you and your data. We specialize in solutions that allow you to securely connect to your email and files from anywhere in the world.
- We Know Cross-Platform!
- Feel like a rogue agent in a sea of Windows? We can help you seamlessly integrate your Mac into the Windows environment. Play well with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and any other system you need to access.
- We Know Mail & Groupware!
- Tired of the expense of Microsoft Exchange? Need more than just email to run your business? We are certified partners with Kerio and support Kerio Mail Server, an outstanding mail, calendaring and collaboration system. First in its class with support for CalDAV, Outlook, Entourage, Apple Mail, iCal, Thunderbird and more!
- We Know Web Application Development!
- We have developed web applications that create a cross-platform environment for you, your employees, and your customers to interact. From the Commute Calendar System to a customized eCommerce Web Site, we can develop an interactive web application that is intuitive, easy to use, and ultimately saves you time and money.
The Macintosh operating system is one of the most secure and robust operating systems you can purchase today. Out of the box you have awesome security tools at your fingertips such as a Secure Erase Trash that performs a 32-pass Zero Write erase over your data, or how about a system that is locked down protecting you from viruses and spyware? We support a number of clients that need to meet U.S. Government Security, HIPAA Standards, and or National Security Agency (NSA) level standards.
What else do you do?
- We dabble in a little FileMaker Pro development from time to time.
- We produce Special Memory DVD slideshows from your pictures. It makes the perfect wedding, graduation, birthday or retirement gift.
- We sell Macs. We have a great relationship with Apple and can assist with your purchase, lease and more.
- We sell Sophos Antivirus. Please visit our Sophos Small Business Anti Virus Solutions Page.
What have you done?
Jack-Daniyel Strong is a founding member of the Spokane Web Interest Group (SWIG), and a member of the Spokane IT SIG Alliance (SITSA) in Spokane Washington. Jack has given a number of presentations on web technologies and is always interested in sharing his knowledge and experience. J-D Strong Consulting is proud to sponsor, host and maintain SITSA’s web site.
Jack-Daniyel Strong served as the Information Technology Chair for First Night Spokane, a celebration of the Arts on New Year’s Eve. Jack developed an organizational database to assist the Events Committee in tracking, scheduling, and centralizing artist participant, and volunteer information in a web based database solution. He has also lent his graphic design skills in development of application forms and the event map.
Jack-Daniyel Strong was a board member of Ignite! Community Theatre. J-D Strong Consulting is proud to support this fantastic community theatre with sponsorship and hosting of Ignite’s web site.
Jack-Daniyel Strong served as President of the East Spokane Business Association (ESBA). ESBA is working to better the East Spokane area along with the Spokane International District. Meeting are on Wednesdays at Noon at Strong Solutions.